FESR will have a variety of benefits for Dictating Authors.
- You can currently use any computer within VPP which is setup with the FESR software using a hand-held microphone.
- As you dictate with FESR, your speech is converted into text in real time making the report available for you to review, edit and sign it off on the spot.
- You can view historical documents in Fluency Flex and also copy/paste information from previous notes into your new document, therefore having to dictate less information.
- If desired, you can dictate your consult or other note the day before, save it and then complete it after you have seen the patient.
- Your speech recognition profile improves over time as the speech engine learns your voice characteristics.
- You can customize the application to meet your needs and speed up the dictation process. For example, frequently used "blocks of text" can be saved as commands and quickly inserted into documents.