CME/CE/CPD credits will be listed beside the course wherever applicable.
Target Audience: Unit Clerks that work on Emergency Units; Physicians and Clinicians are encouraged to view also. This content is Fraser Health staff training purposes.
Description: This course is for unit clerks that work on an Emergency Unit at Fraser Health Authority. This course is for all new unit clerks as well as for those currently working in Emergency as a refresher. By completing this module the user will:
Register for the course
- Have an understanding of the National Ambulatory Care Reporting (NACRS) data collection
- What resources are available to help them with data collection
- How to code the Emergency discharge diagnosis code used for data reporting
Target Audience: PHSA, VCH and PHC providers
Excluded Audience: Radiology, Lab and Community Mental health providers.
CME: Providers who successfully complete this course are eligible for 2 CME credits.
Description: This course is for providers who work in PHSA, VCH or PHC. Front End Speech Recognition is the software that translates speech into text in real time. As the provider dictates their speech is converted into the text making the report available for immediate review, editing and sign off. Providers can utilize any computer which is set up with the FESR software utilizing a handheld microphone. By completing this course the provider will:
- Efficiently use the application
- Be familiar with the Fluency Flex Inbox and be able to use it properly
- Search for patients
- Create/edit/save and sign documents
- Add cc recipients
- Dictate and navigate using voice commands
- Build and maintain their personal dictionary, abbreviations and commands
- Facilitate provider documentation into Cerner to generate more complete and accurate patient documentation, improving patient safety and quality of care
- Improve the quality of reports since FESR reports are reviewed and signed off by providers prior to their distribution
To register, please contact either: Hilary Blouin, Hilary.Blouin@phsa.ca or Julie McArthur email@example.com