Skip to main content

Who do I contact to conduct research?

Find resources and educational materials for researchers, research staff members, research administration, and for those seeking to start research.

The following information is grouped by Health Authority/Organization:

Fraser Health - Research and Evaluation:

Providence Health Care - The Providence Health Care Research Institute: phc-connect/programs/research/Pages/default.aspx

Provincial Health Services Authority - Research: pod/RESEARCH/Pages/Default.aspx

Vancouver Coastal Health - Research: vch-connect/programs/professional_practice/research/Pages/default.aspx

SOURCE: Who do I contact to conduct research? ( )
Page printed: . Unofficial document if printed. Please refer to SOURCE for latest information.

Copyright © Provincial Health Services Authority. All Rights Reserved.